Today, the annual general meeting of 2023 was held in QleanAir AB (the “Company” or “QleanAir”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.qleanair.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2022;
- that the financial result shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year 2022;
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2022;
- that the board of directors shall consist of five ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect all current board members, and to re-elect Bengt Engström as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect Grant Thornton as the Company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to SEK 500,000 to the chairman of the board and SEK 250,000 to each of the other board members. The meeting furthermore resolved that an additional SEK 50,000 shall be payable to the board member who – in addition to the chairman of the board – is to serve in the audit committee that the board of directors intends to establish after the annual general meeting. The total fees payable to the members of the board of directors, including remuneration in relation to committee work, thus amounts to maximum SEK 1,550,000 until the end of the next annual general meeting;
- that the fees payable to the auditor are to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on a long-term incentive programme for senior management and other key individuals by way of a directed issue of no more than 237,500 warrants (of which no more than 225,000 warrants may be allocated to participants within the programme) and approval of transfer of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 10 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s).