Today, the annual general meeting of 2020 was held in QleanAir Holding AB (publ) (the “Company” or “QleanAir”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.qleanair.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2019;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members, including the board member who resigned during the financial year, and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2019;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Maria Perez Hultström and Mats Hjerpe and to new-elect Bengt Engström and Johan Westman as board members, and to new-elect Bengt Engström as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect Grant Thornton as the Company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,000,000 out of which SEK 400,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt guidelines for remuneration to the senior management;
- not to change the principles for the appointment of and instructions regarding a nomination committee adopted at the extraordinary general meeting held on 7 October 2019;
- on a long-term incentive programme for senior management and other key individuals by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 20 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s); and
- on changes to the Company’s articles of association (i) regarding the prerequisites for participating in general meetings, (ii) by introducing a provision on the collection of proxy forms and postal voting, and (iii) regarding the board of directors’ registered office from Stockholm to Solna municipality in Stockholm county.