Today, the annual general meeting of 2022 was held in QleanAir AB (the “Company” or “QleanAir”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.qleanair.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2021;
- to distribute dividend amounting to SEK 22,288,800 in total to the shareholders, corresponding to a dividend of SEK 1.50 per share. The record date for dividends was established to be on Tuesday 17 May 2022. The dividend is paid out through Euroclear Sweden AB, and is estimated to be paid out three business days after the record date (i.e. Friday 20 May 2021);
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2021;
- that the board of directors shall consist of six ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Bengt Engström, Mats Hjerpe, Johan Westman, Towe Ressman and Johan Ryrberg and to new-elect Sebastian Lindström as ordinary board members, and to re-elect Bengt Engström as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect Grant Thornton as the Company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,750,000 out of which SEK 500,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 250,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on changes to the guidelines for remuneration to the senior management in accordance with the board’s proposal;
- on a long-term incentive programme for senior management and other key individuals by way of a directed issue of no more than 150,076 warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 10 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s).